OFFER ACCEPTED, subject to exchange- Peaceful Acreage minutes from Wagga's City Centre - For Sale #011333
Property Open For Inspection! Dont Miss Out!
Opening: 9:00am on Saturday 3rd July 2021
Closing: 12:00pm on Saturday 3rd July 2021
Add this event viewing date and time to your favourite reminder / calender application now.
2021-07-03 9:00 AM 2021-07-03 12:00 PM Australia/Sydney Open house: 3 Benedict Ave, San Isidore NSW 2650 OFFER ACCEPTED, subject to exchange- Peaceful Acreage minutes from Wagga's City Centre open for inspection. Property #011333 Come and view between 03-07-2021 09:00 AM and 03-07-2021 12:00 PM. For Sale San Isidore NSW 2650. Link to property: https://www.sellmyhouseonline.com.au/listing-offer-accepted%2C-subject-to-exchange--peaceful-acreage-minutes-from-wagga%27s-city-centre-1332.html 3 Benedict Ave San Isidore NSW 2650 Australia Denise Preston firstname.lastname@example.org
Lot Size: 20037
Garage/Car Space: 4-6
Year Built: 2000
3 Benedict Ave San Isidore, NSW 2650
OFFER ACCEPTED, subject to exchange of contracts.
San Isidore - Country living at its best!
--BOOKINGS ESSENTIAL FOR INSPECTION MUST CONTACT SELLER—
This beautiful brick home is perfect for those searching for a peaceful country lifestyle. Set on 5 Acres this rural retreat is located minutes drive from Wagga’s City Centre.
- 4 Generous sized Bedrooms all with built in wardrobes AND an additional Study/Parents Retreat
- Master Bedroom comes with a walk in wardrobe, ensuite and reverse cycle air conditioner
- Main bathroom includes a relaxing spa bath
- Separate large Family Room and large Loungeroom each with bay windows
- Open plan Kitchen and large dining area, with gas cooktop, in-built oven and dishwasher
- 5kW Solar panels
- 2 car powered garage/shed with an attached 2 car undercover carport
- Bitumen driveway from road
- Large undercover back veranda
- Beautiful front gardens
- Evaporative Cooling and Ducted Gas Heating
- Reverse Cycle air conditioner
- Plenty of storage
- Access to dam
- Two more small storage sheds and a large concrete slab for one more!
- Walking distance to the popular Pomingalarna nature reserve for bushwalking, and the brand new multisport cycling complex
Enjoy the peaceful rural lifestyle without sacrificing proximity to Wagga's CBD.
INSPECTIONS- Due to COVID restrictions, BOOKINGS ESSENTIAL for inspections must contact seller.
(All information contained in this document is from sources the Vendor believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations)